WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 November 2017

CAT LOVERS' HOP COMMENT PRIZE WINNER

Hello Peeps,

Counting down from the top and excluding my comments, there were 13. The winning comment chosen by Random.org on  my Post for DAY 6 of  the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop is..............................


#6  DENISE BRYANT

Please contact IKE to claim your Prize digi set.  You have until SUNDAY 12th November 2017 to claim.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Those are wonderful images! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll have fun using the images!

    ReplyDelete