WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

WEDDING COMMISSION

Hello Peeps - how is your weekend going ?
I have zipped in to show you a wedding card commission I made yesterday. I took inspiration on a picture I saw on Pinterest but it didn't give any credits. I got a link for Scrapbooking Life but that says she saw the picture somewhere and didn't show an original creator.

I cut and made the flowers using assorted dies, and did everything in basic white card stock.



Just got back from delivering it and the big wedding is tonight, so it will be noisy up the mountain later :-D

Thanks for popping in.



Challenges I am entering:

Allsorts Challenge #430 - Ribbons   1/9
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #137 - Punches & Dies  30/8
Frilly & Funky Challenge - Cutting Edge   30/8



23 comments:

  1. WOW - this is AMAZING Ike. Absolute keepsake that'll be treasured.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Old Bean..... you're too kind xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. I had very,ver busy week and have more work to do in workshop.
    your card is stunning!
    love it!
    lots of hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiki - don't work too hard in there !! xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    I thought sure I would see you entering this in the All White Double D Challenge...but I don't see it listed.
    Here's the link, in case you are interested: http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2017/08/its-all-white.html
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janis :-D xx

      Delete
    2. So delighted to see you won a Top 3 in the Double D challenge I suggested! Very well-deserved for this beautiful creation!!!
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Oh yes Janis - I was delighted :-) Thanks for heading me over there xxxx

      Delete
  4. Oh WOW absolutely stunning fantastic embossing and dies Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! This is a fabulous Wedding card, one that will be saved and cherished over the coming years! Beautiful design and your dies are fantastic, I also love all of your layers too! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D, All White Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘WHITE on WHITE’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is stunning done all in white! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door this week.
    (hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous. Hope it was a wonderful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so beautiful and absolutely elegant! It's a joy to see you playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wedding card that should be treasured by the bride and groom. Love the layers of die cuts and punching. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning and elegant card, it is beautiful! Thank you for participating in the monochromatic challenge this week with the Paper Girls! - Brittany

    ReplyDelete