WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 2 August 2017

RISQUE WORD PLAY

Here I am again in cheeky mode for the latest Challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamps -  SoSS #89 U if for Up Yer Kilt.

Well, this theme just tickled me so I went looking for a picture and after drooling for hours over pikkies of Sean Connery in kilts ( Mmmmmmm) I found this suuuuuuper one of  Ewan McGregor that I just had to use   and here's what I made.  It's a bit naughty but Hey !!  I am sure it will give the Sisters a bit of a snort  LoL








Challenges I am entering:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #89 - U for Up Yer Kilt.  **** WINNER ***
Alphabet Challenge - J is for Joke  3/8


15 comments:

  1. ☺☺☺ LOL fantastic card big smile here!
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! BRILLIANT.

    So glad you posted today . . . I was getting worried something awful had happened to you regarding earthquakes etc and was of a mind to email you . . .

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahha this si so great!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh!! Yes, quite risque, but fun, even more wonderful with the wonderful Mr. McGregor. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You owe me for the cup of tea I just spurted! That is absolutely BRILLIANT and perfect for our "Up yer kilt" challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Thank you for making me laugh out loud
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I've just roared with laughter! Ewan in a skirt... Lovely, lovely, lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your card is just brilliant! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. First you had me at Sean. Then you had me at Ewan. But then you totally won me over with your sentiment!!!! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! (And now, back to the daydreaming you've inspired...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG That is way too funny. Love it. Thanks for joining in with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES YES YES YES
    I am a fair bit keen on Sean Connery in a kilt as well, but Ewan will do in a pinch!
    Thanks for going up yer kilt with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for the challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, I did a double take at the sentiment fabby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROTFLMAO! I soooo wanted to join this challenge. You ACED it! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha Ha! This just cracked me up.
    Genius!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete