WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

QUEEN OF SNARK GUEST SPOT

Hello Peeps and happy Saturday,
I am here this morning wearing my official Queen of Snark tiara after winning the last Challenge over at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS.
I have made 2 pieces for you today to fit in with this fortnight's theme - W is for WEDDINGS, Challenge #91.

Mt first pieces uses IKEsART image " REALLY ? " against " JUNGLE ". The background paper is from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN - ' School is a Roar ' Set - Freebie File . The Dino is from STITCHYBEAR .




 https://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/Category_136/Weekly-Freebie.htm



This 2nd piece uses IKEsART images " DAAAHHLING "  and " GOTHIC WINDOW ". The window has png panels so I added a snow scene behind. :-)
These images were coloured digitally.




Well, I hope you will pop over and the the fabulous creations by SoSS DT and maybe even feel inspired to play along too :-D
Thank you for dropping in and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.




Challenges I am entering:


11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Your Majesty! Two fab pieces of art going on here! Chuckled at both of 'em.

    Bowing as I leave the comment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Ike! I love the super snark of card #2 - brilliant! Thanks for being our Queen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards love those super sentiments, even hubby giggled then said "that's bad" Great to have you as our Queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in your tiara, Ike! Your cards are perfect. So fun to have you designing with us this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, your Snarky Highness - I particularly love the second card. Great to have you as our queen
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! stunning creations beautifully coloured love them both Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work, Ike, but we'd expect no less than your Snarky perfection Thanks for being our queen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both made me smile. They are the sort of fun card that I would send to a friend for no other reason than she would smile too

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! The creaminess of her complexion is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh crap! I missed these lovelies. Gave me a chuckle, especially after celebrating 42 years last Wednesday. I don't seem to be keeping up with things. xxD

    ReplyDelete