WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 12 August 2017

MORE COMMISSIONS

Here are a couple more recent card commissions.
The first two are for a couple with birthdays a day after each other.  The lady is into doing embroidered pictures of these 1920's ladies just at the moment, and the guy has a total of 3 sheds in his garden now and likes to make things. :-D


This one uses a clipart lady and the background I used is a new set I bought from  FOXPAWPRINTING - 

                                                 Eiffel Tower Ephemera Vintage & Retro


and I cut out an Art Deco style centrepiece.
The card that looks brown is actually a Bronze Miri Card but it doesn't photograph well - it gave me too much flash bounce back :-(



This one was made using bits and pieces from the scraps box. I fussy cut some clipart tools and added covered them with sticky backed plastic to give them shine. I used a Die'sire embossing folder for the background called ' Gun Metal'.


The same couple asked me for a science themed card for their 11 year old Grandson, so I made this one using images from  the ' Mad Scientist ' set by SMEARED INK (no longer trading) and a clipart background. The image was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and them fussy cut to make him 3D. I put some glaze on his glasses, and used the sticky back plastic on the laboratory beakers so they look like glass.


Thanks for stopping to say hello today :-) xx

Challenges I am entering:

A Gem of a Challenge #200 - Birthday  (card 2)
Just us Girls Challenge #406 - Bring on the Shine  (card 1)




10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh they are all so awesome Ike! You are such a talented artist. Love each of them. Thanks for sharing the Paris.Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards aer awesome!
    love them!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of cards
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such creativity going on here. The first card is uber-cool!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Ike, you have the happiest card customers! These are all sensational! I'm a sucker for a copper card so I can just imagine how shiny and glam your first card is, your scraps box garden and tool card is so inventive, and your mad scientist card ... well, I guess I should say that it, too, is inventive, lol!! Thank you for playing at JUGS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry I haven't visited your blog in so long! I see you're still creating such awesome and original pieces! I'm loving the Parisian art deco card, it's so stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards here. I love the vintage Art Deco feel of the first one, and all the texture on the second one really makes the card pop. And the mad scientist is sure to be a hit with the 10-year old. Kids that age LOVE stuff like this!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!
    Judy~ JUGS DT, Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous layout for your tower card! Very chic looking - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete