WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

FAREWELL CARD FOR A CHUM

Hello Peeps,
Here is a card I made for a friend who has emigrated to Australia :-)
I used a Kangaroo cutting file from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN - only using the big Kangaroo without the Chrimbo hat from the set called ' AN OUTBACK CHRISTMAS ' (sorry - I can't find this in the Shop to hive you a link)




The backing paper is recycled from the inside of an envelope and the map is from the back of my 2016 Diary :-)
I cut out the Kanga and inked her edges. Added googly eyes and a little Good Luck tag in her pouch.

Thanks for dropping in and I hope you have a great day xxx



Challenges I am entering:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #90 - M is for Mink (fur)  18/8




4 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card!
    good luck to yourr friend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gorgeous paper was inside an envelope? Amazing - I only seem to get pretty blue patterns, very useful but nothing like this. That and the map add up to great upcycling to make this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card!
    Good luck to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely perfect card for the occasion! And some fine upcycling, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Queen Ike!

    ReplyDelete