WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 2 August 2017

EXPLORING THE DARK SIDE

Hello Peeps,
Well I am ashamed of my sadly neglected little Blog :-( It seems that this summer is severely distracting me from posting anything here, so I must take a severe lashing and remedy this.
I have some card commissions that I will post soonest and get back to entering some Challenges :-)

Today I am exploring my darker side over at The Three Muses. Their Challenge is Gothic and calls for digital work.

This one is a tribute piece to Edgar Allan POE.



 I also messed around with a picture of Marilyn Munro and made her into a vampire. :-) Not sure if that would be classed as Gothic, but I had fun making this piece. 



That's me for the moment - I am now going to sort out my latest card photos and then come back to play :-)
Thanks for popping in xxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

The Three Muses - Gothic



11 comments:

  1. Both layouts are just super! Great !
    Sometimes life is more important than a blog- that's for sure!
    Enjoy your summer Ike!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collage work on both... Poe the original Goth great job. Marilyn a great vamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lori's comment above.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great. The Poe collage is particularly well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tributes to the dark side are very well choosed and done! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both layouts are wonderfully dark. My favourite is the first, but Marilyn looks a little scary too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are both fantastic! it is always wonderful to see Poe and i love the gothic Marilyn piece. nicely done. xo

    ReplyDelete