WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

ATC SWAP

Hello Monday Peeps,


I am here with an ATC and it's mini envelope that I have made for the Swap over at Leigh SB Fan Club on Facebook.
Leigh has some gorgeous, unusual digis over in her Shop and I have used  " TANGLED VAMPIRE CAT "  - a gorgeous Egyptian style cat, which I think is based on Leigh's wonderful cat NEO  :-D
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut him and added him on the background with 3D foamies. The background is a piece of Egyptian hieroglyphic backing paper.
I also made a little protective sleeve/envelope for it as I shall be posting it off to my swap partner.




Now I have to rely on silly DonkeyMail to get it there safely !!  We are still having problems with our Post Office - only 1 girl working at the counter and I queued 2 hours to post this baby !!!!  At least I got a seat and it is air conditioned :-)  Nowadays, you have to allot a wasted couple of hours when planning to post anything :-(

Challenges I am entering:

Dragonfly Dreams Challenges - Animals   31/8




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC mate. My God . . . I thought our postal service was bad, but yours really takes the biscuit. Would've been quicker to fly over and hand deliver it! LOL!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC brilliant colouring. OMG what a time to wait take your lunch with you next time Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE your ATC made with my Tangled Vampire Cat Ike, simply gorgeous! Eish, what a nightmare for you to post it though so THANK YOU for doing that!!!!!
    Many Hugs
    Leigh S-B
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, full of detail, colour & texture. Many thanks for joining in with Love 2 Create Challenges 'Anything Goes' challenge. Lou (DT L2CC)

    ReplyDelete