WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

A LITTLE BIT OF HALLOWEEN FUN

Hello Peeps,
I am hiding down in my basement studio away from the heat !!!!
I played with a cute kitty Halloween image today from IMAGINE THAT.
I know I cheated a bit by using the pre-coloured image, but I did work it up a bit by fussy cutting 5 layers to 3D all the pieces, so at least I don't feel so guilty LoL :-D



The backing papers were a freebie from Sissix and the  IT image is called  " Pumpkin Kitties".

Ooooh - I just saw their latest posting for the Flamingos and couldn't resist buying this Bundle. :-D The Flamingos are stinkin' cute and the backing papers are glorious !!!!!... and only #9  :-)



Thank you for popping in xx



Challenges I am entering:


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card lovely colouring of the image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN card ike :) You must have one of those Scan n' Cut machines?? It's cut out so perfectly with a nice border, and love that you added dimension to the kitties :) THANK YOU so much for your order, and for your great ad in your post!! You'll find the Dress Up (mix-n-match) outlines in the bundle!

    Thanks for Linking up at Imagine That's CREATIVE PLAYGROUND this month! Be sure to stop by Sept. 9 to see if you're our "Cherry on Top" winner for August!

    ♥Kris, owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com
    Come share your ITD creations in our Facebook Group here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris - No it was fussy cut by hand :-D I got my great set of Flamingos xxx

      Delete
  3. OMG - halloween in the heat in your basement! Where is this year going?
    Great card mate.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    its super adorable!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. Love the layer of kitties. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That Creative Playground, and hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete