WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

MORE PIGGY LOVE

Me again !!
This morning I saw the Progressive Challenge over at FROM THE HEART STAMPS and I remembered that I used to participate in this and really enjoyed it, so I went over and bought this month's image - ' HOGS N KISSES PIGWIT.
Don't you just LUV piggies ?? 

I have coloured him up with Promarkers and set him against a freebie DP I got at the weekend which was a freebie from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN in their 'Foxy Valentine' kit.





I added a punched heart border and followed the sketch over at I HEART SKETCHES.


 


The lips are a cutting file from PRINTABLE CUTTABLE CREATIONS.

I don't know what that little thing is that he's holding but I don't think it's an onion - not for Valentine's Day right ????!  :-)


Challenges I am entering:

I Heart Sketches # 161    13/2
FTHS Progressive Challenge February - Hogs n Kisses   1/3

13 comments:

  1. Your little piggy is so cute and fun! Beautiful colouring! I was happy to see Faith back to designing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute piggie and I love your layout. Great coloring and I had to go nab those lips. Thanks again. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card, Ike and i totally like the lips - they are super matching with the Sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Those big lips are the perfect compliment to the sentiment & image. Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, those lips are a great touch to the card and image! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! PS I think its a sweet / candy that he is holding - although the onion works too for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, he is colored to perfection. I believe he is holding a Hershey's Kiss candy, but it could be used as an onion, too. I like that idea! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, right LoL A Hershey Kiss - I had never heard of those hahaha Thank you xx

      Delete
  8. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete