WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

SOME CARD COMMISSIONS

Good morning and happy Friday,
I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend and maybe getting a spot of crafting done ? :-D

I've come in today to show a couple of card commissions I did. Decided to go the pretty floral way for a change (well - for me anyways hahaha).. and used handmade flowers and some from SAMFLORA.

This first one was for a lady's 60th. I used dies and punches for the flowers and leaves.



This one was for a young lady in her late teens who is really keen on dancing.
The flowers are by SAMFLORA, and the image is " Tiny Dancer " from TIDDLYINKS. I coloured her with Promarkers.



Thank you for popping in xxx





Challenges I am entering:

Dragonfly's Journeys Challenge #83 - Birthday Bash  23/1
Get Creative Challenge #54 - AG   2/2   ** Top 5 **




5 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous, but my fave is the second one. LOVE dancing!

    Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very nice - congratulations!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!
    love them both!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ike! Absolutely beautiful and they are just going to adore it! Gorgeous flowers and greenery. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash Blog Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Ike. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing at Get Creative and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete