WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2017

AI IZ DA KAT

Meolow Peeps,
I am here with one of my own images coloured up for both IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - where you will find this image as this fortnight's FREEBIE, and it is also my creation for WEEK 5 of the SUYP CATS ONLY CHALLENGE.
I drew this one as a representation of how I sometimes feel half cat :-) I certainly seem to be a 'Cat Magnet' as I have 23 of the little furry creatures who live in/around my house and I always seems to attract some others when I am out walking.... even with the dog. They rush up and purr all round him so I guess he might be half cat as well LoL



 I have coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers and Derwent pencils. For my background I used a digital paper from 'Puppy Power Mini Mish Mash Set' by SCRIBBLE DOODLE DESIGNS. 

I have a card commission to do today so I may not be back in. Thanks for popping by. xxxx


Challenges I am entering:



14 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image superb card
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SUCH a good artist. This is fab Cat Woman xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its stunning!
    love it!
    have a nice da
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image and your coloring ROCKs, Ike! Amazing work! (I love that you are mommy to so many cats. xxx)

    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Well this is VERY COOL! Love it! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so awesome, I love it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing and so cool - love the half cat! You do have a lot of cats - I only have one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creation and a wonderful representation of who you are. I think my daughter would enjoy this image as she seems to also be helf cat as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation!
    Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Ike, I see you have been busy this time that I was away, lots of great and amazing creations from you!!
    I am trying to catch up with all and it is taking me a lot of time but hoping that from now on I am not going to miss anything :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to have you back Tinka. Thank you for your kind comments xxx

      Delete
  11. Amazing work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so unique and stunning! Amazing artwork. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff for the animal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cat! What a great card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete