WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 13 February 2016

THOSE DARN CATS !!

Happy Saturday Peeps,

I am still on my mission to use Freebies that I take and here today I am using one I got from Angie Addison. She has a FB Group HERE.
I printed out the cupcake several times and then coloured them with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens. 
Then I drew a cake stand on a piece of acetate so that it looks like it's made of glass.
My background was made by smooshing an ink pad onto a perspex stamp block and spritzing with water. Then I slapped it onto a piece of card :-) I went around the side panels using the stamp pad direct onto the card.



I think you might be able to see my attempted glass effect in this one.....


So anyway - whilst I was doing this, I was making some cookies for friends to have with coffee later. I took them out of the oven and put them on a rack to cool. Then I popped down to my craft room to photograph my card.
Would you believe it ????!!!!...........................................
I go back upstairs and 3 of my Kitties are up there, helping themselves to fresh baked cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Aaaaarrrrggggggh !!
Well - I guess I will open a packet of biscuits then !!
This small inconvenience produced my second card.................................


I bought this Penny Black stamp from a friend and had coloured it up with Copics to use on something else, but needless to say, they were slapped onto this card instead !!!!  :-D
Hey - Ho !!!

Thanks for dropping in.


Challenges I am entering:

A Gem of a Challenge #162 - Love is in the Air



11 comments:

  1. oh so cute card!
    love it!
    hope you have great day!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Fabulous cupcake image and I love the added cats! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your cats ate cookies! OMGoodness! Well I shouldn't talk, because Brian's cat Snowy will eat anything so I'm sure she would do the same if she had the chance! Your technique is gorgeous and I love your final card with the PB cats added! So I guess those are the 3 cookie eaters and now they want cupcakes haha! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what NAUGHTY cats. I bet they looked the picture of innocence just like the ones on your card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy-Yummy - So delicious card!Thanks so much for playing along with us QKR Stampede this week, Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, what a clever card! Love those cats with their big hopes and dreams! Super cute image of the cupcakes, thanks for the link! Glad you shared this with us at Kitty Bee’s Aloha Friday!
    Jennifer
    Simply Papercraft DT
    Creative Knockouts DT
    Aud Sentiments DT
    Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge DT
    Kitty Bee Designs DT
    JessicaLynnOriginal.com DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card and a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Give a Crafter a Cookie. Good luck.

    Sarah P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, and great glass. And what a fun bad kitty story, I had a kitty like that once! Thanks for playing with us at Kitty Bee Designs, Aloha Friday Challenge. - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete