WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 9 January 2016

TICKET KIT SWAP

Good morning Peeps,
I hope you are having a happy crafting day.
I have popped in to show my Kits which I made for the  January 2016 ARTSY FARTSY POCKET CARD KIT SWAP over at YOUR PAPER PANTRY
The theme this month is VALENTINES and I made 2 kits to send. Being obsessed with cats - one had to have kitties on it right ??? !!! LoL


I used an assortment of punches and dies and papers from my bitz boxes, together with lace and flowers from my stash. The kitty is a die set from Marianne Collectables  which comes with the great little sentiment stamp.:-D
The paper I used to make the baggies was a Freebie from LEELOU BLOGS called "Love You 3".
The idea is to create a kit to make a ticket - in this case we are now doing ATC sized - 2.5 x 3.5 - so that people can use them for pocket letters etc. Inside the packet is everything you need to either make the same as I did or shuffle your pieces around and make something different. :-D
It's such a fun way to get creative on a mini scale :-D
You make 10 sets - keep 1 for yourself and post 9 off to the lovely Hostess - Linda Lapotka, and you get 9 sets back from different people :-D Her Blog is Scrapcat Cards by Linda and you can also find her here at the YPP Ning site. 

Thanks for dropping in.

Challenges I am entering.


5 comments:

  1. What adorable creations...the kitty looks soo cute
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
    Today I got my 3rd injetions but my neck still hurts me.
    I was hoping that I will make something crafty.
    you made so pretty ticket kits, you know that my favorite is with kitty!
    Love this kitty,so cute
    hugs
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ike! I'm back! Still lots of work to do to reload programs on the new hard drive but I've got enough done to be functional. What a pain in the you-know-what this has been! Anyway, enough about my problems! These little cards are a fab idea! The kitty is adorable - I have this die but have only used a couple times - I like the idea of using it for a pocket letter card and must remember this! I love pocket letters - I've made two so far and I'm dying to make more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Ike! You've been on a creative roll here. Me, not so much. What adorable little ATC's. The swap sounds like fun. Too bad about my "postalphobia". LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete