WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2016

RIP DAVID

WoW ! What a shock... such a waste of an awesome artist.


This is a painting I did for a friend of mine who is an avid Fan :-)



RIP David Bowie. xxxx

9 comments:

  1. WOW - you are so talented Ike.

    Sad that he is gone, but his music will live on. I LOVE his music!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning fabulous likeness well done!
    Sad he has left this world.
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are such an incredible artist, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful remembrance.
    / I have no words./
    Thank you for sharing, Ike!
    RIP Mr.Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Ike totally beautiful work here. Beautiful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooooow ... this is a really wonderful job .... I am also sad .... I love his music

    ReplyDelete