WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2015

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGE #36 - BINGO


Hi Peeps,
Here I am with my piece for the new Challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGES and this time we are doing #36 -  BINGO. This is my last piece on the DT and I thank Sandy and her Team for having me with them for the last few months :-D xxxx

Here is the BINGO grid that we are playing with...


 Simply create a card or other kind of project using any 5 items listed below in a row--across, down or diagonally, it is up to you.  For example, you might choose to work with the items in the second row down--glitter, pearls, patterned paper, a sentiment and the colour red.  Or maybe you'll choose to use all the items in the last row down under the 'O"--No patterned paper, red, washi tape, blue and some gems.  Whichever row you choose, just please be sure to mention in your post the items you have chosen to use.
For my piece  I used  "Mr Wool 3", "Party Hat" and "Rudy"   and I went downwards on the row under the "B"......  String/Glitter/brads/Punch/Brown


I cut out multiple Rudy heads and threaded them onto some red string to make a banner.  I added some green and red brads in the corners. Mr Wool was coloured up with Promarkers. My background paper is a freebie from MEINLILAPARK and I also used some punch cut edging and shiny green glitter Washi Tape that was sent to me by a dear Friend :-)

Thank you for dropping in and I hope you will pop over and play along.


Challenges I am entering:  



4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Looks like a fun challenge! Will have to study the bingo card a bit more to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!
    Great mood!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete