WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 13 December 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE #252 - ANYTHING GOES WITH 'RED'


Hello happy Sunday peeps,
Here I am with what is my last creation as an OSAAT DT member. I shall be relinquishing my DT commitments after Christmas to focus on life and other schtuff. :-)

This time the Challenge is - 

This challenge will run for one month to give our DT a welcome break over the Christmas Festivities.

The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with the December image and papers prize pack. 


This time I asked to work with "FIRE SERVICES PACK "  by COOSTY CREATIONS at STITCHYBEAR STAMPS as I wanted to make a tribute card to all the Firemen and women out there as a Thank You for everything they do.

Fire Service Digital Stamp and Paper Pack

Here is my card. I made one of those zig zag cards and added some extra embellies.



Well - thank you for visiting and I hope you will come over to OSAAT to see what my Teamies have made for you to see and to play along with us :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

Challenges I am entering:





4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fabulous. Love the card design and the papers you chose are just perfect. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ike, this is amazing! What a showstopper! Love this fancy fold! Gorgeous papers and design! You are so thoughtful - your fire department is going to be so happy to get this - what a wonderful idea - they are always there for us and hopefully we never need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous make Ike. I love the shape/fold you have used and how you have managed to use the super digi and papers. Great! Hugs Christine xx fellow teamie.

    ReplyDelete