WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

AND SOME MORE CHRIMBO CARDS :-)

Well Peeps,
I am still toiling away at cards and have got a huge rush on to get the ones posted !! At least going from here TO the UK is so much quicker than coming !! 
Here is a special one for a good friend who loves Guinea Pigs. The image is from MISS RACH.



He was coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and the background papers are from the 'Bright Christmas ' pack from FAR FAR HILLS. I added some Kindyglitz to his hat and a little snowflake embellie.


My second one is a commission card - the lady lives in Brighton and has 2 Yorkies, so it always has something to do with those things :-D


I used my cutting machine to cut out the window, the tree and the lights. I coloured things using Spectrum Noir pens and then added glitz and sparkles to the tree. The lights were finished with diamond glaze.

I am still finding extra things to do and now I feel I am coming down with something yukky - sweats, headache and muzzy head !!!!  :-(


Thanks for dropping in. :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Left of Centre #109/110 - Bumper Christmas Challenge 





4 comments:

  1. Hee hee . . .that's cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, both of these are adorable! Love those cute doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, Ike, I do hope you were able to shake the buggers and are feeling okay today! I love the Chrissie cards you've been making, but I had to stop on this one to comment because your darling guinea pig looks SO much like my beloved hamsters! So, so, so CUTE with that Santa hat!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete