WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2015

5 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY, CANDY, NEARLY 350 FOLLOWERS + NEW CHALLENGE

Hi Peeps,
I am here to say that I am at this very moment (well - not exactly NOW coz I am typing but....) preparing some delicious CANDY to celebrate my 5 years of Blogging here at IKEsWORLD and I am also nearly at my 350 Followers mark... how about that ? !!!! :-D
I shall throw in something extra if I reach the 350 mark before the Candy draw is done.

Also - some news for you.... I have started the Cat Lovers' Challenge - due to popular demand and arm wrenching - and the first Challenge will start on 1st December 2015. If you want to go and have a looksee and clicky the Follower thingy, then please go here:

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES - Just CATS Challenge

So - I will be back tomorrow with the Candy details, so keep your eyes peeled :-D

Mega Hugz to all my supporters.

Love 

IKE xxxxxxxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging, Ike! That's awesome! And congratulations on your followers! And more congratulations coming your way for your new Show us Your Pussies challenge blog - I'm very excited about it and I think you'll be seeing a lot of me over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woho !3 years ! you are young blogger!
    Congratulation to you!
    Im so happy that you decide to make Cat lovers blog challenge!
    you are amazing!
    I will sure be there!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike . . . MANY CONGRATULATIONS to you on your 3-year blogaversary.

    Congrats on starting a new challenge too mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must go on this page http://www.cursors-4u.com/cats/?skip=57
    and find your cat mouse pointer.
    copy the html code and put it on gadget on your sidebar.
    I leave you this on post but because all this fuss around I'm not robot verification it seems like didn't post it.

    ReplyDelete