WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 5 October 2015

SCRIBBLES IS SPONSORING :-)

Good morning Peeps,

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS is sponsoring Challenge #330 over at CUPCAKE INSPIRATIONS and I have made a little DT piece for the showcase.



Since it is a cupcake inspired  challenge, I had to have one of those on there but the little Pup has a decision to make..... Cupcake or low fat bikkie ????  Hmmm - not much of a decision there eh ?!!  LoL

Here is the inspiration photo and colours...


I have used a previous Freebie Friday image from SCRIBBLES - "Cupcake",  another Freebie "Dog Cookie" and "Puppy Pea Pod" as my main image. All images were coloured with Promarkers in colours to match the inspiration picture on the cupcake and bikkie. The background is paw prints ( not sure where I got that one from) and then I cut the diet words from a magazine advert and used my teeny Studio G alphabet stamps to do the sentiment.


Challenges I am entering:












7 comments:

  1. that is a BIG question!! fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent creation!
    Love your sense of humor!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!! I really love the fun images and a really fun take on the color combo!! :) Thanks for sharing this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and fun! Tough decision - that cupcake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh decisions-decisions no not really cupcakes win every time lol and thank you for the lovely comments on my blog
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete