WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2015

WOULDN'T WANT TO MEET HER ON A DARK NIGHT :-D LoL

Hello Peeps,
Got a bit of a scare for you today.
I drew up this new image and called her "SCAiRY FAIRY" as I was meant to join in with the BLOG HOP over at SMEARED & SMUDGE FACEBOOK GROUP and then I completely forgot to put my name down bwaahahahaha - what a Dingbat.
Anyhoo, I thought I would Blog her anyway and down below is a link for the actual HOP itself so you can go and have a little  browsette :-D



I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and then did her wings with Stickles - which I am sure you know don't photograph at all !!! LoL Then I scanned her back in and set her on a digital background and added a senti :-D

Here is the official HOP as I am sure you will like to see what the Members got up to ? :-D


Black Dragon
Dream In Darkness
Teresa
Harp
Leigh
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Katie
Susan
Kat

Hopefully I can manage to get my butt in gear for the Members HOP in July hahahaha

Thanks for dropping in. I'm off for a Hop myself now :-D



Challenges I am entering:

11 comments:

  1. A stunning card and image love your colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! Love her an her creepy mushrooms, too. So glad you're still a part of the hop. sure it wasn't your brain you broke? LOL JK, love. Hope it heals quickly. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH, so sorry to hear about your toe Ike, speedy recovery wishes to you!!!! Fabulous project and guess what you're still in the hop coz Black Dragon made sure you didn't miss out and I'm glad to see your wicked new scary fairy image and project! big hugs!!!! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Ike - super scary but still pretty! Can't believe you forgot to sign up...duh!....but glad you shared this with us all anyway. Hope your toe (and memory) get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~Fantastic Image Ike! I love what you've done with it! Glad to see yu got linked up . xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image Ike!! Glad you managed to get linked up after all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend this is so creepy yet makes me smile!! Sorry I missed commenting for the hop! But oh so glad you entered to play with us this month! Check out the blog and see our introduction to you! It is up now! Thanks so much for your support and being our friend! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! ~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faabulous!! Altought if she would come to me and ask for a wish, I'd probably wish she would go away .... Brilliant creepy creation and love how you've placed her on a very child like mushrooms. Thank you for playing Dream in Darkness second challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lobe your Scairy Fairy! I, too, think I would pass on all wishes, yikes! She is freaky good! Thanks sooooo much for playing along and all your support at Dream in Darkness, love to see you play:)
    ~CT kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is great, like how you added her to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet she's been smoking those 'shrooms! I wouldn't trust her to get my wish right because of that

    ReplyDelete