WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 April 2015

ART JOURNAL EVERY DAY CHALLENGE

Happy Saturday,
I am popping in to post my journal page for the ART JOURNAL EVERY DAY CHALLENGE  over on the SMEARED & SMUDGED FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE.


Click on image to enlarge :-)

I haven't actually put it in a Journal as yet since this is a 7" x 9" page and I don't have a journal that size..... yet !! The one I started a couple of weeks ago is a 5x7".

I have used a background paper which was a freebie from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN and came in the Spring Penguin set. I overlaid part of that with a paper from the Zombie Killer Set by SMEARED INK called 'Cracked' and I made that paper transparent so I could use it as an overlay. Behind them is 'Cemetary Arch'. The Girl image is called Anita, and the bunnies at the back - Occasions Grumpies Bunny, Boney Bunny, Skull Bunny, are all from SMEARED INK. The 'Fluffy Bunny' decoupage character at the front is from a SVG cutting file by MY SCRAP CHICK.

I coloured bits up with Spectrum Noir pens and my new Tombow Dual Brush pens, but I wasn't keen on how they didn't blend well for her skin on this paper :-(

Well - that's it for just now... I have some other stuff coming up over the next couple of days.

Thank you for dropping by.

Challenges I am entering:

Art Journal Every Day Challenge at Smeared & Smudged



10 comments:

  1. F A B U L O U S I love the little bunny Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! i just love the skully bunny, he is my absolute favorite of the season!!
    have a great easter Weekend, ike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you're still making some journal pages Ike. This one is a lot of fun.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your different take on the Easter bunny made me laugh - the skeleton bunny looks positively evil! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH honey, this is amazing, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Give a Crafter a Cookie challenge.
    http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com.au/
    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous art journal page you created and great combination of images!
    Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabolish layout! Love all the bits and images that surrounds Anita and what a wonderful creative card. Thank you so much for joining this month over at Smudgy Antics Anything Goes Challenge! Shoni - DT

    ReplyDelete