WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 25 September 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN CHALLENGE #37 - TAG ALONG

Good morning,
Here I am with my creation for our latest Challenge over at QUOTH THE RAVEN... #37 - TAG ALONG.  You can make any sort of Tag that you like so long as it has some sort of connection to EDGAR ALLAN POE.

I have made a Tag within a Tag creations using some snippets I had hanging around and a rubber stamped image of a Raven from the Quoth The Raven set by SMEARED INK.


I hope you will pop over and play along with us. Things were a bit quiet over there last month so we only have a Winner this time and no Top 3.

Challenges I am entering:

Deep Ocean Challenge #87 - At least 1 Flower
All Crafts Challenge Aug/Sept - Anything But A Card

3 comments:

  1. Great tag, love how you added the rose with the raven.... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag Ike! A perfect balance between the macabre and the rose (Poe Toaster)!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this one then? Super gothic tag you have going on here Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete