WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 28 August 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN CHALLENGE #36...TIC,TAC,POE

Good morning Peeps,

I am posting here my creation for the new challenge over at QUOTH THE RAVEN, which this time is #36  TIC, TAC, POE.
Here is the grid;


I went for the Centre Horizontal line and made one of my altered ciggy boxes.



I used my Quoth The Raven rubber stamp set from SMEARED INK and my raven was printed 7 times and fussy cut, then layered with silicone to make him 3D. I've got The Master himself - Edgar Allan POE - looking resplendent on the inside.

I hope you will pop over and see what my Teamies have made for you to see and to join in with us as well. It's a fabulous grid, so why not come and play along :-D 

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. An awesome creation lots of fabulous detailing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I miss you!
    I love your project! Perfect!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely gothic artwork here Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS makes - love the play on words with tic tac POE!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete