WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 18 July 2014

GIRAFFES

Hi Peeps and Happy Friday,

I was overcome with an attack of 'cutesy-ness' this morning and now I have to go have a lie down hahaha !!!

Don't you just LUV Giraffes ??.... and what very strange things they are when you study them a bit. Did you know that they are so supremely genetically evolved for their surroundings, that if a sudden change in their environment happened, they would be incapable of evolving quick enough to adapt and would get wiped out ?!!!!

Anyhow, I have made this creation for the Challenge over at MELJEN's Challenge Blog and the theme is Bookworm .... be inspired by a book.
I have chosen "GIRAFFES CAN'T DANCE" by Giles Andreas and have used 'Giraffe's Necktie' by Meljen for my main image. He was coloured with Promarkers and the background is from the 'Safari' set by Catia Cunha.



Anyways - I am off now as I have a card commission to do, but I may pop back later :-D 
Thanks for stopping by xxxxxx



Challenges I am entering:

MELJENS Challenge #219 - Bookworm

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute image and brilliant card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey . . . why won't blogger let me comment on this? I tried twice already!. If this one gets through I just want you to know that I didn't know that about giraffes and that I think this cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so adorable! i love the look on the raffs face and the stitching look. that green is gorgeous - so rolly and bright. cut by hand by "ike"? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO love giraffes! They're my sister's favourite animal too :) This one is particularly smart in his tie, who needs to dance when you're dressed as well as him :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS! LOVE how you colored that awesome giraffe! Love those big leaves and those buttons!!! WOW!! They are FABULOUS! Love Giraffes! And what a sad thought that they could be wiped out so easily!! That would be awful! Cutesy-ness LMBO!!!!!!!! Hope the lie down made you feel better!! LOL!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete