WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 10 May 2014

PREZZIE FOR A CHUM

Hello Peeps,

Well a wet, grey and dreary day here in Greece today ... Yuk !!

I have made a little wall hanging for a friend who has some "crafty cats", who lurk where she's working and quite often nip in and out of her craft videos on You Tube, when they're not supposed to   :-D  LoL
I saw these FREE digis by SLIEKJE and knew I had to send them to my friend. I coloured them up to look like her cats using Copics and black Pilot pen, then cut some letters and words from magazines to stick on my hanging. I edged it with Precious Metals leafing finish. :-)



So there we are :-D xxxxxxxx

Images: Crafty Cats Freebie by SLIEJKE

Challenges I am entering:


6 comments:

  1. Delightful image and colours such a gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Thank you!
    Good luck!
    / Sorry - I missed the your birthday. But I think every day for you!/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT! Lovely to personalise things for your crafty mates. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. This is simply fabulous! I haven't been to SLIEJKE's in a while. I've been feeling guilty having so many of her freebies now and never getting a chance to use them but I am going to have to searching for these guys. They are just too cute! Your friend is going to love this!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike,
    You have colored up these adorable crafty cats so well!! Love your coloring. and your idea of cutting from a mag. Your so clever. And I am so sure your Chum is going to love love love this wall hanging! You know I had to be like you and go pick up these freebies. They remind me of my step mom's 4 cats, they are all over her when she crafts. I love you and your project! Just perfect!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete