WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 20 May 2014

LOOKING FOR 1950s DIVA

Hello Peeps,

Are you out there or can anybody help me find 1950s DIVA.....


This is the start of her email address. This person has made an order from IKEsART that I am desperately trying to send but the Post Master keeps bouncing the emails back to me.
I have tried several different emails to send it from but I cannot get through.!!
I have also sent a message back via PayPal to say that there is a problem. !!!

If this person is YOU or anyone knows who uses an email addy that starts like this - can you please contact me so that I can try and arrange to send you your digis.
You have PAID so you must be waiting for them ??!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so frustrating! Had she been in contact since you posted this? I hope so and that you've been able to send the work to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No - 'fraid not Nic..... it's quite bizarre !! x

      Delete