WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

A PRODUCTIVE DAY 2

I'm back again using some more of my awesome freebies and stuff.
I've got 2 Chrimbo cards here........ oh I can hear you groaning !!!.... but they are for the RUDOLPH DAY Challenge over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE. The idea of the Challenge is to make two Chrimbo cards a months and then we don't have a last minute panic in December (well, in theory anyhow ! LoL)
My first creation is a Tag using "Birthday Puppy Plain" from SPYDER


Products used:
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - 'Kassie's Brocade
TH Distress Ink - Vintage Photo + Peeled Paint
Petaloo Velvet Hydrangeas
SPYDER - Birthday Puppy
Card + bits from stash

Here's my 2nd creation - a simple card using Silhouette cut outs, paper from stash and glitter.



Challenges I am entering:

Stamping For Pleasure - Rudolph Day March 2014



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas creations. Love the doggie with the tag behind it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dog tag card because there is just so many elements on it! Your second card is lovely too in a very different way. I bet it sparkles ! Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning Christmas cards Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Ike . . . thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day with your sweet dog tag and pretty snowflake flourish card. Top marks.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love him as a crimble card! Fan- tas -tic!
    as always!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Spyder..... It was brilliant that you sent me the 'plain' one too. :-) So versatile.. I can use him for everything :-D xxx

      Delete
    2. I think I will have to add it to the store.... I haven't yet, don't forget i owe you more freebies for making such fab creations!

      Delete
  6. Lully C Cards there. I am hiding from Miss Rudolph right now as I haven't done my homework! Busy making quiltie fingey!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha - made me laugh so much this morning !! :-D I'll meet you round back of the bike sheds then LoL xx

      Delete
    2. Oi you two - I've got my eye on you! xxx

      Delete
  7. Two great makes. I am so loving the little puppy on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppy tag is so cute, and the second card is so pretty. At least you won't be panicking come December.

    ReplyDelete