WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF SCARY.....

Hello again Peeps,
Today I have a little bit of scariness for you with a new digi that I won from DELICIOUS DOODLES. On their DELICIOUS DARKNESS FaceBook page there was a competition from Teri to name her new digi and I won !!! My choice of name was "CRANIUM CARESSES" and you can get your copy HERE.

I printed her out 6 times and fussy cut different bits out to make her 3D layered. The background I placed her on is called Vintage Halloween Distressed Paper 3 from SENECA POND CRAFTS. I cut the background off her and added a scary green glow and a sentiment which says.... "Absence makes the heart want to fondle other people"  Bwaahahahaha  LoL
I also used a lovely bit of black netting which was a prezzie from my Friend - BLACK DRAGON. :-D 



Sorry the angle of the photo makes it look like I have my layers stuck on wonky, but I can assure you that they are perfectly aligned :-D  



Here's a side view to show the layers.




Challenges I am entering:

Delicious Doodles Challenge #80 - Black + One other Colour
Opus Gluei  #179 - Touch Me
2 Sisters Challenge #174 - Black/White + 1 other Colour
Hiding in My Craft Room #142 - Let's Get Digital







13 comments:

  1. Awesome layering Ike!! Congrats on winning, your project is definitely scary, lol, fabulous job, love the edges!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning, Ike!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, the netting is the perfect brilliant touch! Isn't it fun to win a new digi, I always want to put everything else on hold and ake something with it right away. Thanks for sharing your textured card with us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See . . . now this IS scary . . . but not as much as the creepy clown! Thanks for the warning in the first sentence . . .but I was then curious (I know, I know, you can't win!).

    Congrats on your alliteration and your win.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is scary, but designed very well. I love the black netting. Thanks for sharing your creation and joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like your cheeky sense of humor - that sentiment made me chuckle. What a spooky card you have here but wonderfully textured - that netting adds a great subtle touch and the layers add that extra something as well, nicely done!

    It is fun to see where our Opus Gluei themes lead and this is no exception, I like your take on it very much and hope you return for more fun themes with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and green , thanks for sharing with us at delicious doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooooooooo love this. Creepy and delicious, from the sentiment to the netting. And all in my favourite shade of black!! Can't seem to get my head around digis, but with your work as inspiration, maybe I'll have a quiet play again.....cant promise anything like this though. Thank you for bringing a whole new level to our challenge at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring and layering. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layering and I love how your green background makes the image POP! Gorgeous, Ike! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of like that the layers look wonky - gives it an even scarier look! LOL! Fab colors on this! Wonderful skull creation! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Ike love the green...so wonderful. and the layers oh wow!!!! creepy wonderfulness.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulously creepy Ike and am lovin every little bit of it. xx

    ReplyDelete