WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN #29 VALENTINES

Oooops - I completely forgot I hadn't put up my piece for QUOTH THE RAVEN Quest #29 - VALENTINE, How Do I Loveth Thee ?.

I decided to make one of those 'magic slider' cards using my Quoth The Raven rubber stamp set from Smeared Ink.

I used the Raven background for the back sheet and printed the Heart onto the acetate - then you have to colour the heart on the inside bit so when it slides out it's in glorious technicolour - YaY !!!




I added some bits and bobs from my stash to decorate and there it is :-) It's a bit fiddly in places but I had fun making this.

I hope you will pop over to QUOTH THE RAVEN  and play along with us.
This is the Prize for this Quest-

8 comments:

  1. This looks so clever, a brilliant magic slider card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to mix it up! Cool slider and love the bright red heart against the cool clean white front. Good eye lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool! I don't get it, gonna have to look up how you got that heart to not look red when inside..?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. stellar art. love the way you have contained the creation within a frame. It really makes it pop. yet know you have that confinement upon yourself (the frame) - thanks so much for creating these fantastic pictures to be seen for the hop! best, samara hugzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh you must have worked so hard Ike to get all this art completed! every day is spectacular. i really loved waiting to see what you did. they are all just brilliant and so out there and eye popping. your work is just spectacular. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous piece! You really rocked this hop! I never tire of seeing your amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete