WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2013

GETTING IN THE SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN

Well Hello Peeps,
I am sort of getting in the spirit of Halloween, but we don't DO that here in Greece until February - Carnival Week !!!
I got a great FREE digis from over at JAY's DARK PLACE  to play with this week. Jay has started a new Challenge and I'm pretty sure that this is Challenge #2 :-)
This week Jay is offering this cool Skellie.....

I coloured him up in PSE9 and used a new Digi Scrapbook kit I got from DEE's DELIGHTS and it's called "Halloween Mini Kit".

Click on Pic to enlarge

Right ho - so there you are. Now Jay is new to Blogland and I don't think many people have discovered her Dark Place yet, so why not pop over and have a looksee and say "Hello".  :-)

See you later Peeps - I'm off to enter this puppy in the Challenge now :-D xxxx

Challenges I am entering:

11 comments:

  1. Love this creation!!! I've seen the great new challenge but didn't have time to play yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant I love they way you have made the image stand out from the scene! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular Halloween card, your skeleton is amazing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colouring of your skeleton is amazing - so lifelike if you know what I mean. Also love the background so will certainly pay Dee a visit. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great skeleton. like the card too. thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really scary, perfect for Halloween! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so so so loveeeeeeee this, it looks so "real" in a spooky kind of way, you win again mrs, hop over and choose your free image and Ill email it to you. If I dont reply straight away, its because our electric is on and off like flashy bits lol, thank you

    Jay
    http://craftyandplay.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-drawings.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh - Fabbo !! :-D Thank you :-0 xxxxxxx

      Delete