WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 7 September 2013

INCY WINCY SWAP

Happy Saturday Peeps,
Here are my 3 ATCs I made for the Swap over at INCY WINCY DESIGNS.... I got to Swap with Melissa . We decided we would swap 3 each and mine went off by Donkey Mail yesterday. I am not sure if she looks at my Blog so it might not spoil the surprise.
Now - coz she likes Bees, I am sending the original one that I entered in the Incy Wincy challenge and I also found out that she likes Pandas and is besotted by Captain Jack Sparrow. :-D
My friend came over the other week with her Cricut and I got to play with it, so I made some Pandas and this week I did a quick pencil and ink sketch of the famous Jack especially for Melissa :-D I hope she likes him.
Here's my efforts....

Click on Pics to enlarge...




Well - there we are and I hope Donkey Mail doesn't take too long !!

See you later and thanks for dropping by :-)  xx

Challenges I am entering:






7 comments:

  1. LOVING all of them . . . but your pencil sketch stands out to me. You are AWESOME with a pencil.

    Happy Saturday
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wow this is totally stunning and I'm totally jealous of Melissa lol. That pencil sketch is out of this world and totally should be framed!!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa is one lucky lady. These ATCs are just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Ike. That pencil sketch is brilliant.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ike, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Melissa will absolute love them! I do! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa is definitely going to love these especially the Captain Jack one. You are truly an artist my friend in every sense of the word. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete