WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

CREEPY CARD COMMISSION

Hello Sunday Peeps,
I have to show for you today a card commission I received to make something for a lady who is kinda Goth and will be 30 this month !! :-)
I have used ' Lady Raven' from KENNY K on the outside and 'The Graveyard' by Teri of DELICIOUS DOODLES on the inside. Sentiment was my own creation. She is printed 3 times and fussy cut for 3D effect.
Lace and paper from by box of bits :-)
Just in case you can't quite see it... I typed on the gravestone "I'm sorry I asked !!"  hahaha LoL


Click on Pics to enlarge...



Challenges I am entering:





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzy I'm sure she'll love it and to right with the sentiment !!!
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally awesome!!! I just adore the great sentiment you have used for it!!! Great combination of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous images and brilliant sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, fab!! I love it ... Hugs, Suzanne xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's just the coolest card. We love the design and the way it opens, we may just have to try this as we're in the middle of a card making phase right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful card; your friend must be delighted. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, love it a a great background on your card - Ike, I am just over from Sarn's blog and here is link for you as had look for myself as had not heard it either, love Shaz in Oz.x

    http://lisasparkleandstamps.blogspot.com.au/2010/05/smacking-acetate-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRILLIANT! Love the dark humour. That KK image is FAB.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HeeHee! This is sooo great, Ike! I'm sure she's gonna love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect and with the right touch of humour, you hit the ball right out of the graveyard once again! I know she'll love it!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete