WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST 22 - MIDWAY REMINDER

Hello POE Peeps,
Just dropping in to say that we are just past half way through Quest 22 - "IndePOEdence Day" over at QUOTH THE RAVEN. You have until 1st August to submit your entries to this Challenge. 
I have done a couple more pages in my mini POE album to hopefully inspire you :-D
I hope you will come over and play along.

Click on Pic to enlarge...


I got a great US flag image from the web and printed it onto some paper. Then I pleated it like it was blowing :-) The images are rubber stamps from the Quoth The Raven set by SMEARED INK.
I've got a little secret flap behind the Raven and a little tag slot. Skullies added for a bit of ummmphh :-)




6 comments:

  1. Ike, I see now why you made that flag w/ Poe. What a great project for IndePOEdence Day! I do truly love it! I think both of your pages turned out terrific!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore the creativity of this challenge. Another fab take. have had my thinking cap on all month. We'll see. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh...I'll have to check out Smeared Ink - love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! love how you did the flag and tucked the skull in there! totally fabulous pages xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they pushed it with the title but your creation is fabbo. Love the pleats in the flag.

    ReplyDelete