WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

IN THE WILD

It's me again,

Here is my piece for the latest Challenge over at SMUDGY ANTICS... it's called "In The Wild"...
Well - I tell you.. you wouldn't want to find this b*tch out in the wild or under your toilet seat would you ????!!!!!

The image is one of my exclusives I drew for SMEARED INK and is called "The Black Widow" and she's available at the Smeared Ink SHOP
The DPs and elements are from the Haunted Halloween kit from Peppermint Creative.

Click on Pic to enlarge




OK - that's it for the mo'..... gotta' go feed the kitties :-D  xxx

Challenges I am entering:

Smudgy Antics - In The Wild

9 comments:

  1. what a cool and scary idea, fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, we'd be cowering under the covers if she was in our house! Great artwork as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is brilliant, I now have Alice Coopers Black Widow playing through my head, always a good thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike,
    Love how you colored your digi! So cool!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. No . . . I most certainly wouldn't want to come across this!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Ike I LOVE it! I agree I'd not want to come across her hehe
    Thank you for sharing this awesome piece with us at Smudgy Antics xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rocks, Ike! She is one creepy ass bitch! Thanks for sharing with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, now I am back to having the heebie jeebies. I can't even really comment on the creation because I am only able to look through peeked fingers out of the corner of my eye so I won't have nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh yikes.... HATE spiders!!! And your style is back with this post ;o)

    ReplyDelete