WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

LIFE IS SOMETIMES A CROCK OF.......... !!!

Hello Peeps,
I hope those that are celebrating their Easter are having a good time. I really miss Hot Cross Buns - you know, the really stodgy ones in packets from the supermarket.. not the shiny crusty ones from the bakers :-D

So today, I have a small offering for you - probably only one coz I am feeling a bit "Bleh !!" so I am going to hack my nails all off and go work in the garden before it becomes a bigger jungle.

I got some new images from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY and I have used two of them today to make a shaped card. I cut round the trash can after printing to make the shape :-)



Inside



Both images were digitally 'paper pieced'.

I have used:

'Garbage Can' and 'It Stinks Too' from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY
Font;  "Cat Krap"

Challenges I am entering:

Sentimental Sundays #148 - Shaped Card
Penny's Challenge #120 - Anything but Square




14 comments:

  1. Fabby projects.

    I hope you feel less "bleugh" soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cat card, fabulous. Happy eastern

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love it!!! a fabulous card,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh that's sooooo awesome!!! Just love how you have used the shape for this card. Great inside as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card !!! and yessssss to hot cross buns with lashings of butter LOL huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes !!! It's gotta' be thick enough to make a dental impression hahahaha LoL xxx

      Delete
  6. Love your trash can shaped card... am reminded irresistibly of Top Cat!! Thanks so much for your visit, and happy Easter!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous! Love how you used the garbage can for the base of the card! Cat looks great inside too! :)

    Thanks for using Scribbles Designs images!

    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card..lol..love the cat, and yes it does...sometimes..Fabulous colouring, such an awesome idea.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Hope you managed to get your garden done. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab, Ike and the cat made me smile. Sorry life stinks just now and hope it gets better soon. I love your post though. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How utterly cool! You always have some really unique ideas. Love the digital paper piecing. Got to figure out how to do that. Actually I have to figure out how to do regular paper piecing too. Man, too many things to learn and not enough time!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ate your share of hot cross buns as well as mine I think and then wondered why the diet wasn't working LOL. I love your card, the image is so cute and the senti all too true xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an unusual card but i love it! thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place!

    ReplyDelete