WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

DELICIOUS DOODLES - BLUE CHRISTMAS

Hi Folks,

Do you know - when I looked this morning I had 197 Followers and was getting excited that I might reach 200 by Christmas, but alas, it was not to be... someone's dropped off and I'm back down to 196 :-(

Anyways -  I am being really productive and 'Chrismassy' today, so there may be a few Posts coming up.
HAPPY HANUKKAH to me and anyone else celebrating too  8-16th  :-) xxx
Over at DELICIOUS DOODLES CHALLENGES  the Theme is Anything Christmas with Blue.
I have made a tag using CHRISTMAS LANTERN from Delicious Doodles. I coloured it and then printed it 4 times, fussy cut and layered up with mini pads for 3D effect. I added glossy accents to the glass and holly and a little Stickles on the bow. Snippet of lace and ribbon from my stash.



The DD DT have made some beautiful creations so why not pop over and have a look and join in.

Challenges I am entering:

Delicious Doodles Challenge 14 - Christmas with Blue
Quirky Crafts Challenge 25 - A Christmas Tag



6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful - love that color combination!
    A lace is absolutely fantastic!
    Thank you for sharing your projects with us!
    Have a nice day and a creative mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hannukkah, Ike. That is a lovely tag I love the detail and texture. It is lovely to see you back at Delicious Doodles. Good luck in the challenge. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this it is gorgeous Ike love the glossy look to the light x Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty indeed! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag turned out beatiful Ike. Oh, and now you are back up to 197 because I just became a follower. Sorry, I thought I was one already. I keep forgetting to check those things on sites that I follow by email. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get your 200 by New Years.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace and the ribbon! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge, this time round!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete