WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 13 October 2012

FRIDAY FREEBIE 33

Hello Peeps,
I am sorry I am a little late with your FREEBIE for this week, but I give you  CATRINA - just right for The Day of The Dead :-D Hugz xx  (I did her in PNG too if anyone wants it... just ask)

IMAGE REMOVED

20 comments:

  1. fabulous Ike! I shall add her to my collection and enjoy using her on my creations, thank you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she's fabulous! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Susie love her
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely creepy - fabulous image! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is fantastic...thank you so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us who can only draw stick figures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Ike! She is definitely creepy but lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catrina is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's lovely! Thank you.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, she's gorgeous, Ike! hey, I would love her in png. email me? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent freebie! Yes - Catrina is AWESOME!
    Thank you, Ike!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catrina is another brilliant image, thanks, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete