WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

SMUDGEFEST DAY 4 - THURSDAY THROWDOWN

Ready to Play? Here is our Day 4 challenge!
Welcome to Day 4 of SmudgeFest!!at SMUDGY ANTICS 
THURSDAY THROWDOWN!
This is a color challenge. Please use at least three colors from this swatch.

The Prize:
2 DIGI SETS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM
Jeez - these colours came out and schleped me right in the face this morning. I really had to get a grip and get my thinking cap on. !!!
In the end I came up with this ATC using 'Masquerade' from SMEARED INK  Background paper and lettering from 'Oh Brother' set by Going Digi. Then I made a feather and bling thing for the corner. :-) I used all 5 colours. (Click on Pic to enlarge). 



I hope you will come over and play at SMUDGY ANTICS with our Day 4 challenge :-D 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC, Ike! Gorgeous use of color and embellishments. I see you have used all of the colors too, just like Mo. You damned overachievers are going to make it so I have to improve my game! Snort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is wonderful..I cannot even get close to the colors it seems lol ..colored perfectly and I love the image.Perfect as always Ike.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great atc love the feather thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC - love how you colored your image and the blingy thing is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! The colours did hit me in the face as well, lol. Fab ATC Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete