WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

MATCHBOOK SWAP No.2

Here I am again Peeps with my 2nd Matchbook I made for the Swap over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM. This one was for Jane and I used bits from a new scrapbook kit called 'Beatrice' by Dragons Lair Designs.

Here she is.....


Each one of my Matchbooks had little secret places for journaling and I made a stick pin to go on the front of each one too. Lots of different techniques like embossing, die cuts, distressing as well. I really, really enjoyed them once I got going and I'd love to do this again :-)


7 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous love it have never made one of these don't know if I would know where to start lol
    On a different note what has happened to quoth challenges no posts for a while
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of these so far, and am looking forward to seeing number 3, Like Jackid I have not made any yet, keep meaning to get the die cut to give it a go.
    the one with the stampotique face is really cool.
    mark x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Girls :-) xx
    Jacki - I have sent you an email xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Ike but the halloween one is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again . . . amazing work Ike. Looks like you certainly DID enjoy yourself.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful and elegant, Jane will love it!

    ReplyDelete