WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 25

Here's some furry friend for you this week - I made these digis as a freebie for a friend of mine - they are her pets -  but I'm sure she won't mind if everyone ends up with her little cuddlers.  :-D


IMAGES REMOVED BACK TO STORE

13 comments:

  1. Those are real cuties! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will be excited. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love these adorable little chihuahuas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these. Your friend's dogs are going to be seen everywhere if even a few of us create cards with them. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are to sweet love them thanks you are way to kind
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Ike! Adorable pups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! So cute pups!
    Hugs, Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing more of your wonderful animal images! I love both of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha...got a neighbor who will like a card with your first cutie. Thanks

    ReplyDelete