WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

HAPPY EARTH DAY

Happy EARTH DAY Everyone,


Here is something I was working on before my hand injury, so I thought I'd put it up as is anyway or else I will have to wait until next year. !!!!
The hand is my own digi drawing and the lovely little Earth I got from MELONHEADZ.



We have to look after Her, then maybe she will look after us ?  :-D xxxx

7 comments:

  1. very beautiful Ike, Hope your hand will get better soon, so sorry for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image - I hope your hand soon recovers.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - That is sooooo cool - TY so much for sharing with us! Hope your hand heals quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subscribe also to comment of monique.
    Send your cheerful /a great/ mood and courage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzy this is brilliant wish I could draw like this thanks for comment on my card and if you like granny enchanted I think may just love this one http://gothicinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/ some of the papers are right up your street (well I loved them anyway) but check it out
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination of graphics. I love it. How is your thumb doing?

    ReplyDelete