WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

WICKED WITH WINGS

Hello Monday Peeps,
This week at SMUDGY ANTICS - the Challenge is "Wicked with Wings".

We are curious to see your take on this challenge.  What does "Wicked With Wings" mean to you?  Are you afraid of flying stinging insects?  Do demons haunt you in your sleep?  Have you ever seen a fae?  Is a bird your familiar?

  Get creative and don't be afraid to think outside the box.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!  BTW, you do not have to make a card.  We also accept altered items, art journal pages, mixed media pieces, etc.  As long as there is a stamped image and you follow the rules on the left sidebar at Smudgy Antics, it's all fair game. 
 I have used 'Quill' from the Gargoyles set by Smeared Ink and teamed him with a little freebie I got from A Day 4 Daisies. Both are coloured with Copics. The backing is a generic pikkie of kitchen shelves with various sauces cut and pasted thereon. :-D 


I hope you will come over and see what the other Inkies have on offer for you and maybe you will be inspired to play along :-D See you there ? xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I need this image.... Quill is so cute and I love what you have done with him..... FAB colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love this! You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Lady B on this one! xxx

    ReplyDelete