WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 13 February 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS CHALLENGE - RED HOT

Hi Peeps,
Well isn't this just a busy time ??
Welcome to this weeks' Challenge at SMUDGY ANTICS and our Theme is RED HOT. Obviously with Valentine's Day just around the corner, everything is red/love/hearts blah, blah, so get your red drippy, gooey, stuff out and make something edgy for Smudgy Antics. Enough of the slush already !! Get your freak on and try something a bit different :-D LoL
My offering today uses one from the As Death set and the new image Corneleus - both from Smeared Ink.  Backing I already had and sentiment if from Ginger's House word art.




I do hope you will come over and play again this week. See you there xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Ghoulish but fascinating . . . makes me keep looking at it! Knew I could rely on you for a NO SLUSH Valentine card! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL! Fabulous sentiment for the image and that little heart dude just cracks me up! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant , this is my fav image from the as death set, love what you did with it, awesome as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, it's creepy but fabtastic!
    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! I love this image and you have coloured it Beautifully. Cute little monster heart and the sentiment is quite romantic.......FAB combination :)

    ReplyDelete