WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

BLACK & BLUE AT SMUDGY ANTICS

This week at Smudgy Antics our theme is Black & Blue -  now, I must admit that this totally stumped my Mojo this week. I left it almost until the last minute before I got my brain in gear for a creation. !! Don't ask me why - isn't it weird sometimes when a theme just doesn't give you anything at all.... or is that just me ???
Anyhoo - I came up with this:




My main images are 'Dead Dancer' and my latest acquisition -  'Praise Angel'  from the Symbology of Angels Set both of which are from SMEARED INK. I coloured both images digitally in PSE and I have layered them onto a montage of two other images. One is from The Black Swan poster which I borrowed from Google and this is faded into a white and black feather background. Don't ask me how/why I got this in my head - it just came all of a sudden. :-D
So, I hope you will come over and join us this week. You can create anything you like so long as it fits in the theme of the Challenge BUT you are only eligible to be picked as Winner or Top 3 if you have used a Smeared Ink image in your creation.
Please pop over and see what my Smudgy Sisters have created for you and leave them a little love :-D xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Ike!! This piece is beautiful!!! I love how you've combined the awesome SI images!! Gorgeous!! Love that dancer!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, I love how you did all those images together, the eyes in the background are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Ike! this is amazing!!!! love the images and the black swan background is stunning..... FAB creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's because I have a "thing" about eyes! x

      Delete
  5. Wow! Your piece stirs up strong emotions, if that makes any sense. My mind goes off into its own story line when I look at your creation. I know you struggled with the challenge, but you ended up with an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete