WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM 'ROCK N ROLLA' CHALLENGE

Hello Peeps,

I've had this basic image idea for 'SheMan' for about a week or so now. For him I was inspired by the Rocky Horror Show :-) - and I got him finally done today. It's a pity you can't see close up of his red fishnet stockings bwaahahahahaha.
His female partner is 'FemDom' from the fabulous Smeared Ink and everything on her was coloured and produced digitally.

I was totally inspired by the Rock n Rolla Challenge over at Smeared Ink. There is a video there for a song called  Danger! High Voltage by Electric Six, which is hysterical,  and I just HAD to sit here this evening and do this.............

3 comments:

  1. Sh...woooooo...your entire card is fantastic. Yes, I see the red hose. Grin. And, I love the fire in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you draw that frank n ferter image? if so I would love to have him! I'd even pay for it...as no one has any rocky horror images out there :(

    ReplyDelete