WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

HAVING A BREATHER !!

Hi Peeps,
I am having a bit of a rest after the 31 Days of Halloween gigantic Blog Hop with Smeared & Smudged Forum. :-)
I have put up for you today a painting I have done called Halloween Dream.  Just something to look at  for a while  :-)
I have been working on a few Christmas cards for an order today and am also finishing up a new paper bag Mini Album that I am making... working on a deadline on this one, so I have to finish on time !!! Hopefully I will get something up for Freebie Friday tomorrow :-D See you later  and thanks for dropping by  xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. You DESERVE a breather! You ALL do! this sure is fabulous though and good luck on your commissions. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I especially love the bat in the corner.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike: This painting is amazing! The amount of time this must have took is must mind-bloggling. love it

    Diane

    ReplyDelete