WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

HAPPY LABOUR DAY

Hello All,

This weekend in the US everyone celebrates Labor Day (American spelt version for you ) and over at Stamp. Scrap & Doodle Saturdays our theme is LabourDay/Occupation.
Our sponsor this time is SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS . I have used 'Domestic Diva' from the Sassy Holiday Collection for my card - isn't she just soooo beautiful ??  The faces on the stamps are just wonderful - I love them all.
I have put her on a kitchen background using silicone so that she stands out and mounted all that on cream card. I cut the edge with a punch. I made a little sentiment card and attached with silicone. I also added her a suitable book title !!!!!   :-)



I hope you will come over and play.
Challenges I am entering:
Stamping with the Dragon Challenges - Occupation
Cardmaking Mamas  No.28 - Go Digital

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Ike! Your creativity is always inspiring! Thanks for joining the Stamping with the Dragon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card. It's very unique. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
    Hugs.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete