WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE Stage 3

This is my 1st entry for the CDAC Progressive Challenge Round 3. I have used 'Oak Fairy' by Gurukitty Designs and teamed it with papers from the Digital Scrap Cafe. I have used paper punches for the edging inside the card and added toning ribbon. On the front I have decoupaged with cut out oak leaves and acorns and added another toning ribbon bow. I used silicone for my decoupage. The whole thing is on a Z fold card.

Challenges I am entering:
Our Daily Bread Designs  ODBDSLC77 Fall colors or theme
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings  Challenge 32 - Autumn Theme
The Craft Garden September Challenge - Inspiration Photo (I went for the colours)
The Crafty Purple Frog - Fall into Fall
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge No.76- Autumn Colours
The Rubber Cafe - Fabulous Fall


12 comments:

  1. love the colours, fab card
    I put that card on my blog so you can have a look
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... this is FABULOUS! LOVE the 'Z' design and your coloring is awesome! The leaves look GREAT ... overall AWESOME!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Round #3 of the Progressive Challenge at CDAC.

    Darlene
    CDAC Board Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast of the cool green with all the nice warm autumn colors. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ike, you have done a really pretty job w/ CDAD's Oak elf. Just love it!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeus card, love the colourings, and the little acorns.Beautiful image.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft Garden this month.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful fall colours you've used for your card and the leaves are a beautiful embellishment to a super card. Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic fall colors. Your distressing and embellishments are awesome. Thanks for joining us at DDSC. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Fall card!! Great use of fall colors and design! I love the leaves and the added distressing. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the rich brown tones.The image really pops out.Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next challenge :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your colors, the frame, and the leaves are the perfect touch!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete