WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

CAKE, CAKE, CAKE

Good morning,

This time over at Simply Create our Challenge is CAKE, CAKE, CAKE  and I have made this 3D cake which I have added some tiny silk roses to and a little top piece. The cake measures about 3 inches tall and was very fiddly to make. I embossed the sides and top in my Sizzix before putting it all together and made a tiny cake board from silver Mirri card. I also made a little wedding card to go with it with a fussy cut wedding coach. Fortunately I got my Craft Robo to cut this :-D 





See.... I CAN do pretty, pretty too   LoL  :-D :-D

7 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTY! The cake, the card, EVERYTHING is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome little cake! And the card is beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh it looks so real. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can do pretty! Wow- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow gorgeous and so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good God . . . have I come to the right place? LOL!

    Hope your chook with the bad leg is recovering well. Nasty pack of dogs . . . hope they don't come back.

    Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete